Author’s acceptance for publishing his or her article in Przestrzenie Teorii includes the acceptance for the publication in its electronic form online. The printed version remains the basic version.
Articles can be submitted electronically at: firstname.lastname@example.org with attached abstracts in Polish and English (maximum 10 lines), key words in Polish and English (min 3, max 5) and a brief author’s bio complemented with the e-mail address for publication (if not withdrawn by Author), surface mail address for correspondence and contact telephone number (available only for the editors and the publisher).
Texts of translations must include abstracts, key words, a brief author’s bio, bio note of the translator (should the need arise, the bio note may include additional information on the author or the context of the work, or its part, presented in a translation, and the author’s written consent for publication of the translation, as well as the indication as to the source publication from which a given passage has been translated.
PLEASE NOTE. Articles that do not meet any of the above criteria will not be forwarded for review until they are in compliance with all the requirements. New rules for the review process have been effective since the publication of Issue 2011, no. 16.
SEE ALSO : PEER REVIEW PROCESS
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has neither been published previously nor is currently being submitted to publication elsewhere.
- The paper has to be sent as a MS Word file (extensions: doc, docx, RTF); additionally, images, tables, pictures, diagrams, drawings and special fonts have to be included as a HD graphic file; if you are going to reproduce stuff that could be other people’s intellectual property, a written permission is needed.
- If applicable, the afore-mentioned written permission is submitted to AMU Press, reference formatting.
Authors of texts accepted for publication in Przestrzenie Teorii are required to complete, sign and return to the editor’s office the Agreement for granting a royalty-free license to works with a commitment to grant a CC sub-license.
Under the agreement, the authors of texts published in Przestrzenie Teorii grant the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań a non-exclusive, royalty-free license and authorize the use of Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) Creative Commons sub-license.
The authors retain the right to continue the free disposal of the work.
Interested Internet users are entitled to use works published in Przestrzenie Teorii since 2015, for non-commercial purposes only, under the following conditions:
- attribution – obligation to provide, together with the distributed work, information about the authorship, title, source (link to the original work, DOI) and the license itself.
- no derivatives – the work must be preserved in its original form, without the author’s consent it is not possible to distribute the modified work, such as translations, publications, etc.
Copyrights are reserved for all texts published before 2015.
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań retains the right to magazines as a whole (layout, graphic form, title, cover design, logo etc.).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.